Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cooper Benson DowDell




Our little boy is finally here! Cooper Benson DowDell arrived on November 3rd, at 3:08 a.m. He weighed 7lbs, 6oz and was 19 inches. It was such a bitter sweet moment for us, because it was so incredible to finally meet our perfect little baby, and know he was healthy, (and cute) but also sad in a way that this would be the last time we would be doing this!! There is absolutely nothing in this world that compares to having a baby! The entire process from start to finish is truly a miracle and we have been so blessed to be able to have five kids, all healthy, happy and beautiful. How could we want to never have that feeling you get meeting your little one for the first time again? This, a question I currently don't have the answer to. Trust me though, I have been savoring every moment with my baby Coop! I can't get enough of him. I've even earned the nickname "baby (or ball) hog" by Tyson and our friends. Life with a newborn is as rough as I remember, but I wish it could last forever!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am so excited that you started blogging! Your page is so cute...I love all the adorable pictures of your kids and new baby Cooper. I have to admit, I am totally addicted to blogging! It is going to be so much fun keeping up with all that's happening with you guys!

Darci said...

This is going to be so much fun and we can keep in better contact. The xmas blog is soooooo cute, I haven't done it because I am worried it will take away all of my extra add-ons on the sides. Keep updating, I check them all the time, it is becoming a addiction.
Love ya

Lesa Ward said...

Love all of the new "bells and whistles" - now... to keep up with the Jones'! Cute kids!

Jenny said...

Ang...oh my Cooper is so Cute! Congratulations. It sounds like you are having a blast. But why stop at 5? I am sorry I haven't called to check on the baby. I was sure you had him, I am just lame! Anyway, we need to come and see you guys and meet Cooper sometime. Your blog is so fun and apparently you are not the last one on the planet without a blog spot because we don't have one yet. Anyway, hope you are all well and that you are enjoying the holiday! The kids all look so cute. Take care. Love ya, Jenny