Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I guess we're moving?!


I was talking with Brooklyn today and she had some strong feelings about this topic. Just thought i'd share some great insight into a three year olds little brain. Our conversation went like this:

Brooklyn: "Mom, I want to move!"
Mom: "Why?"
Brooklyn: "Because, I don't like this house anymore!"
Mom: "Really? What's wrong with our house?"
Brooklyn: "It doesn't have anymore good snacks or cereal!! So I want to move somewhere else!! So can we?"
Mom: "I'll definitely talk to dad and see if he will move. OK?"

4 comments:

Darci said...

That totally cracks me up!!!! She is so creative, so funny that she would think that moving would provide more food and not just going shopping for some.

Home Decor For Sale said...

LOL! I love it!

Steven said...

Can't argue with that logic...and just think how much cereal and snacks you could buy with the cost of real estate commissions...lesson learned...I'm on my way to the store now...my pantry is low!

Jami Stevenson said...

Your girls are HILARIOUS! We loved having them over the other day.

p.s. Time to post new pics of baby cooper!