Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!! (belated)

As always, we had a great Easter at our house. The Easter Bunny showed up yet again, and the traditional Hintze family home made cream puffs (yes, puff, filling, and chocolate sauce are all made from scratch) were as good as I remembered. Hopefully next year it won't sneak up on us so fast again and I can actually enjoy the process of getting the Easter outfits coordinated and the yard looking like a yard instead of the neighborhood trash collector. But hey, any sign that spring is here is a welcome distraction to me!!

2 comments:

Darci said...

Great pictures. I LOVE the girls dresses, where did you get them??? If you look at my blog that is the colors that I am into right now. Tell Brooklyn that Gwenie has the same bathing suit, so cute!!

Jami Stevenson said...

I am in LOVE with those dresses! Your girls look amazing, of course the boys look handsome, too!:) Cooper is getting so big, I think he had a growth spurt since I saw him last.

p.s. My kids always get swimsuits for easter, too! Too bad they can't wear them for 3 months...