Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Freddy the Whoodle


What is a whoodle you ask? Well, after much thought and consideration, (Tyson would prefer to call it obsession) I found the perfect dog for us. Freddy is a cross between a wheaton terrior (mom) and a mini poodle (dad). I found him on the internet, at a breeder in Missouri. The kids and I picked him up at the airport on June 25, when he was just 10 weeks old. He's now 5 months and just left us to go to a trainer to live for 4-6 weeks. Hopefully he comes back being able to speak english and using the toilet!!

Freddy has been a lot of fun. He has a cute personality and an even cuter face! Even the anti-dog (Tyson) seems to like him. Now that's sayin' somethin'!

3 comments:

Darci said...

I wonder how long will you keep him?? You guys always end up giving your dogs away. You are lucky that Tyson lets you have a dog, I would never let Brett. Good thing he doesn't like them just like me. I will say that he is cute though. I bet the kids love him, all kids loves animals.

Kimberly said...

What number is this? Did the owner deliver the dog himself or what? He is pretty cute. We keep teasing Del and Helen that we're going to buy a pet pig or something...teasing is the fun part. Your new doggy is a cutie and looks like a Freddy!

Heidi said...

Love Freddie! Hey we changed our blog address to tomandheidifam.blogspot.com pop in and say hellO!