Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First day of School

I cant figure out the collage thing so I have accepted it and now I'm moving on. I actually got as far as getting the collage done on flicker, but each picture I put in the thing got cut off somewhere. So I ended up with really cute pictures of people's bodies, but no heads? So frustrating!!

Anyway, we're going to skip ahead a few months and pretend like summer didn't really happen. (Wish I could do that with sixth grade when I had the mushroom haircut, and a retainer the size of those giant jawbreakers!) So, here for your enjoyment are the kids annual "first day of school" pictures. FYI- McKay and Makenna are heading off to 4th grade, Kate to 1st and Brooklyn is in her second year of preschool. Cooper is currently being home-schooled. I wanted to join the very small/mysterious, but oh so cool club of home school moms, so I am working with Cooper on his ABCs and also some Algebra when he's really focused!





2 comments:

Darci said...

The shirt that Kate is wearing, Gwenie has the same one, so cute. I m so glad that I am done with school I would never want to go back but when you are a kid you love it.

Unknown said...

Wow!! Didn't know you had a blog, it's great and we will pull off these picture for our Christmas Book. Your family is the best and we have nothing but great memories being with all of you. Beautiful Children and great parents!! Lots of love